When ending your ride in Oslo, always park in one of our designated parking spots, marked in the app map with a blue “P”. Never park on the sidewalk.
There's a few key rules to remember when in Oslo:
- Park 2.5 meters away from tactile paving for the blind
- Leave 2.5 meters between your vehicle and any city bike parking stations
- Park your Dott with a minimum of 2 meters width from the sidewalk to leave space for pedestrians
Once you’ve parked your Dott in a parking spot, you’ll be asked to snap a photo of your parked scooter, so that we know you parked correctly. Always park your Dott in an upright position using the kickstand.
Parking outside of the Dott riding area is not possible, and may end in an NOK 150 relocation fee. To avoid this from happening, check the map before you ride.
Never park in areas that are legally off limits, such as:
- In the middle of the sidewalk or in bike lanes
- On tactile paving for the blind
- On private property or private driveways
- On wheelchair ramps
- In areas that need to stay free for safety reasons, like hospital entrances
- In our no-park zones shown on the in-app map
Please make sure your photo only shows the Dott in it's dedicated parking spot and does not include images of yourself or other people.