Yes, we do! We offer three different discounts:
- Dott Community: Riders with a valid HC2 certificate, DID card, or Disabled Persons Railcard get 50% off their rides.
- Dott Heroes: NHS and Emergency Service workers get 75% off their rides. If there’s a national lockdown, we increase the discount to 100%.
- Dott Scholars: All students and staff at higher education institutes get 20% off their rides. Get your books ready!
What’s accepted as proof of eligibility?
- For a Dott Community discount, you’ll need a valid HC2 certificate, DID card, or Disabled Persons Railcard. You can find more information about HC2 certificates here. Unfortunately, we can’t accept universal credits.
- For a Dott Heroes discount, you’ll need to present your valid NHS identity, Blue Light card, or Defense Discount Service card.
- For a Dott Scholars discount, show us your valid student or campus staff ID card from a UK-based higher education institute.
Applying for your discount
Before you get started, make sure you already have a Dott account – just download the Dott app and follow the steps to get set up.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request your discount. Make sure to attach a photo of your ID (such as your passport or driver's license) and your proof of eligibility (upload both sides if applicable). Please also write down the phone number associated with your Dott account in the email.
Please make sure the images you send are clear and include the full document. Screenshots can’t be accepted.
We’ll reply to your email as soon as we can to confirm that your discount is up and running. Until then, the standard riding rates apply. Please note that discounts cannot be applied retroactively.
Enjoy your discount and happy riding!