If you can’t end your ride, try the following:
- Make sure you’re not in a no-park zone. Take a look at the in-app map and move into a dedicated parking zone. If you try to park in a no-park zone, the app won’t allow you to end the trip, and you could receive a relocation fee. Check out our Parking guidelines for more info on where to park.
- If you’re on a bike with a back lock, make sure you’ve manually locked the back wheel. First, pull the pin from the back of the fender, then insert the pin into the side wheel lock. If the pin won’t go into the lock, roll the bike forwards slightly and try again – you should hear the pin click into place.
- Check your mobile data/WiFi connection. Turn it off and on again to be sure.
- Stand next to the vehicle and try again. If you’ve walked away from the vehicle, your connection may become unstable.
- Move the vehicle a few meters to the left or the right. This helps the GPS mark the correct position.
- Restart the app. Sometimes, the app can freeze. It takes up to 60 seconds to show the end of your trip, even if the scooter is locked. Double-check your invoice to make sure you were charged correctly.
If you’ve tried all the above and are still unable to end your ride, we’re here to help – just reach out to our Support team by tapping here or by going to “Help & contact” then “Contact us” in the app. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.