Has your Dott suddenly slowed down, or even stopped? It may be due to one of the following reasons:
- You could be outside the geofence. If you leave this authorized area, the accelerator will be deactivated and the vehicle will gradually come to a stop. If this happens, check your map and move back towards the geofence. You’ll notice the accelerator will be reactivated.
- You could be in a low-speed zone. These zones are colored green in the app map. If you enter a low speed zone, the scooter speed is automatically adjusted.
- Your vehicle could have low battery. Find the closest parking spot in the app map to end your ride.
- Your vehicle might have an issue. If your battery is high and you’re in an authorized zone, please:
- End your ride
- Report the vehicle
- Contact our Support team. We’ll be happy to help you.