If your phone battery dies while riding, your ride will automatically end after 5 minutes. This means your scooter will be ‘locked’–the throttle will no longer work and the scooter will slowly come to a stop. We strongly recommend parking your scooter before these 5 minutes are over, so that you can safely end your ride.
Articles in this section
- How old do you have to be to ride a scooter?
- What happens if I leave the riding area?
- Something went wrong with my ride. How do I request a refund?
- I was charged the wrong amount. How do I get this fixed?
- I unlocked a broken scooter, but I was still charged. How can I get a refund?
- What happens if my phone dies while I'm riding a Dott?
- Can I ride when I'm offline?
- Can I unlock multiple Dotts at once?
- Is there a limit to how long I can use a single Dott?
- Can I pause a ride?