Unfortunately, no. In order to find and unlock a scooter, your phone has to have an active internet connection.
Articles in this section
- How old do you have to be to ride a scooter?
- What happens if I leave the riding area?
- Can I ride when I'm offline?
- What happens if my phone dies while I'm riding a Dott?
- Can I unlock multiple Dotts at once?
- Is there a limit on how long I can use a Dott?
- Can I reserve a Dott?
- Something went wrong with my ride. How do I request a refund?
- I unlocked a broken scooter, but I was still charged. How can I get a refund?
- I was charged the wrong amount. How do I get this fixed?