A fully charged Dott scooter can take you up to 35 km (22 mi) from your starting point, depending on traffic and weather conditions. You can check how much range a scooter has left before unlocking it by selecting it on the map. Feel free to use your vehicle for as long as you need – just remember to park your Dott within the riding area (marked on the map in the app) when you're done.
Articles in this section
- How old do you have to be to ride a scooter?
- What happens if I leave the riding area?
- Can I ride when I'm offline?
- What happens if my phone dies while I'm riding a Dott?
- Can I unlock multiple Dotts at once?
- Is there a limit on how long I can use a Dott?
- Can I reserve a Dott?
- Something went wrong with my ride. How do I request a refund?
- I unlocked a broken scooter, but I was still charged. How can I get a refund?
- I was charged the wrong amount. How do I get this fixed?