We've built our Dotts with safety and stability in mind. However, all vehicles can be a bit more dangerous in bad weather, so make sure you’re extra careful.
Follow these safety precautions when riding in bad weather:
- Wear reflective gear at night and in low visibility (e.g. fog).
- Don’t use an umbrella while riding, and keep both hands on the handlebars.
- Ride calmly and smoothly, and avoid any sudden moves.
- Avoid braking or accelerating hard, especially on smooth, slippery surfaces.
- Avoid puddles and road debris.
- Don’t ride Dotts in heavy rain, wind, or snow.
Also check: Safety tips