We've built our Dotts with safety and stability in mind. The big wheels offer best-in-class road grip to deal with rain or wind. The wide deck allows you to put both feet up so you can keep your center of gravity. These features help to make your ride as safe as possible. However, all scooters suffer to some degree in bad weather, so be sure to be extra careful.
Keep these safety precautions in mind when riding in bad weather:
- Ride calmly and smoothly. Avoid making sudden moves.
- Avoid hard braking/ accelerating, especially on smooth, slippery surfaces.
- Avoid puddles.
- Keep your eyes on the road.
- Wear reflective gear at night and in low visibility (e.g. fog).
- Don’t use an umbrella while riding, and keep both hands on the handle bars. When it's cold outside, wearing gloves can help with your grip.
Our scooters should not be used in heavy rain, wind or snow.
Also check: Safe riding tips