If you notice charges on your account that you don’t recognize, first check whether any friends or relatives have access to your Dott account or payment information and have used it to ride.
Then, reach out to your bank or payment provider and ask them to block your bank account or card. This step ensures it won’t be used by any unknown third party, and they’ll also organize any refunds if necessary.
If you’re still in doubt, you can always contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide the following information so we can investigate any suspicious charges:
- Phone number that’s linked to your Dott account
- Type of bank card or account (e.g. Visa, Mastercard, PayPal, etc.)
- Last four digits of your bank card number
- Expiration date of your bank card (MM/YYYY)
- Name on the bank card
- The date(s) and amount(s) of the transaction(s) in question
We know this kind of situation can be stressful, but we’re here to help you solve it. The more information you provide, the better we can help you.
Please note that if there’s any fraudulent activity suspected on your account, Dott may suspend or terminate your account.