THANK YOU 💙
Following the vote held on April 2, the Mayor of Paris has announced the end of the shared e-scooters service in the city, starting from 31st August 2023.
Our disappointment is immense, for our amazing teams, those close to us who have supported us since day one, and for you - every single Dott Paris rider, regular or occasional.
Thank you very much for your mobilization and your loyalty. It is also a step backwards for Paris in the transition to low-carbon mobility.
What does it change for you:
Our scooters will stay in Paris until August 31st 🛴
- Our e-bikes will continue to help you move around the city every day, even after August 31st 🚲
- More Dott shared e-bikes will be available in the coming months in the city 😍
- Your pass will still be valid on both vehicles! It's the perfect moment to try out our e-bikes, if you haven’t already! 🎟️
What this means for us:
- The priority for us is to save as many jobs as possible. We’re working hard to support each individual in positions that are affected by this decision. We will be providing the best retaining possible, in order to keep as many of our dedicated in-house operations teams.
- We’re so proud of the ride we’ve had together in Paris! And it's not going to end here - you can still count on us to be here to help you move around everyday with ease.
Thank you for your support!
-The Dott Paris team